Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Midweek Mindset Show with Irma

So, you wonder where did I come up with Midweek Mindset for the name of my radio show?  Well, every week I'm sure you hear someone refer to Wednesday as hump day in reference to us being half-way through our work week.  I began to think about the energy needed to keep us upbeat through the second half of the week.  Thus, the show is intended to be a booster shot of motivation, empowerment and inspiration to get you through the remainder of each week.

The show will be filled with powerful stories, quotes, affirmations, poems, resources and yours truly, Irma Givens as your host.  It's always a pleasure to spend time giving to others in hopes that I empower them to reach their greatest potential.  Here's to time with you! I invite you to join me on Wednesdays at 6:30PM Eastern time at: http://bit.ly/BlogTalk2Me or call in to listen at: (347) 989-1569. Peace & <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment